If you just hold up,...it definetly will pull thru!
Now I do have a lovely write up.Got it from a friend. To those going through tough times hold on to these words of courage and strength, cos in truth they were etched in one’s darkest hour and represent the musings from the depth of a heart.
Each day offers something new
For the breaking of a brand new day
In its self, is a gift from God to man
So no matter how bleak y’terday was
Today could just be that day u’ve longed for
So seize today, as if it will never be again
In truth it will never be.
Seize the day, full of zest and hope
Cos its with such attitudes we can
See the silver linings in our dark clouds.
Never relent, keep on pressing on, keep on pushing
Keep on keeping on, have hope in hopelessness
Never say die, for what excuse shall we offer before Him
That being the temple of the Creator of Heaven and Earth
We failed.
Failed! Can God fail?
Am so glad the answer is NO!
Armed with such understanding
I plough and plod through the storm
The blackness and horrors of darkness
Cos even this, is light to Him
Am coming out! That’s my prophetic declaration
Cos I have a date with destiny
……and I intend to keep it
Brave hearts seize the storms
Courage, the trademark of a resolute conviction
In the face of everything negative
He says, ‘I still believe’.
He that waits on you shall not be put to shame
Yes Lord , I trust that that which I heard with
The hearing of mine hears I will see with mine eyes.
He knows the way through the wilderness and
I still choose to follow Him all the way.
Regardless, inspite of all, even though, in the face of all,
Nevertheless, nonetheless, irrespective, although
-I have been beaten, battered, despised, scorned,
frustrated, disappointed, betrayed and hurt
by this passing storm, together with Paul
I said, I have the sentence of death in me,
But even in that I understand that even
GOD can raise the dead!
In the face of all, I still choose to trust God
That He will do what and all He has spoken
In the fullness of time for none in truth shall lack her mate
…….thus I march with His banner over me – LOVE
So hold on and don’t ever give up for you will definitely
Have the last laugh if you hold on.
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home